Thursday, April 19, 2007

Nothing Much!!!!

Firstly i would like to apologise for not dropping in for such a long time... Why? coz m so damn busy wif my work... lots of reports to be done n adhoc things coming in makes me dont even hv time to complete my reports, imagine i had not even finished my march report yet n today is already the 19th of april... sigh....
lots of things happening around me both in office n house... my 2 princess r getting more n more playful each day... Xuan is starting to talk more (sadly only wif us), Jia is starting to learn how to crawl... she successful able to lift up her butt oledi... now learning how to lift up her 2 hands for support... her 2 tiny teeth are visible liaw... she luvs to bite at u especially when she is already full... yeah she bite my nipple too... haha
bah just a short one... till next entry....