Saturday, June 23, 2007

Add ons to my page

My dum dum frend, June always msn me saying
"angie how come u never update your blog now.... "

n my never changing answer...
"no time June, wait when i got the time i will write something :)"

today i just got this urge to do something after my day long reporting... wait... i start this onli at sat, 5pm so it's sort of my packing time oledi so i take a little time to come in to add more things to my page :p... i always see my frends' blog got so many nice things inside n then look at my own errrr so dull... tat is also one of the reason i dont come in for so long... i always tell June too whenever she asked me to post something to my blog

Angie: June after reading others blog, like our frend Nonnie n my cousin i dont feel like writing... my page looks more like a diary leh... they can write so well even you...

June: Wat me? i wrote in simple words too... Dont stop dummer i like to read ur post, they r so detalied...

ok i promise dum dum i will post enteries whenever i can ok....