Friday, July 27, 2007

My New Toy!!

2 weeks ago i bought myself one of my long wanting item, a digital camera... for those been reading my post, i had mention in there tat i'm looking on the shelf camera here n there... Finally i got myself one, Sony Cybershot W90 black in color....

my favorite tools....



My husband teased me when he reached home....(there goes our conversation)
hong: U really cant tahan ha... immediately went to buy it
me: "of coz, i have been waiting to have a new camera for so long liaw n i found it of coz i immediately get it no matter wat! some more it's mom's b'day d day after tomorrow i wanna hv a nice pic of that moment n our princess too!!!
hong: excuses!!!
me: :p

see wat a nice husband i got right... always teasing me hahaha

The next day, Jul 15 is HM B'day n we had a big function at my auntie's place. Mom went there early together with Hong. While waiting for the kids to wake up, i pack their clothes, getting ready the clothes that they gonna wore after shower. Jia woke up first so i feed her porridge cook by mom then let her rest before giving her shower. Once she is done, Xuan woke up... same thing i feed Xuan, bathe her & call hong to pick us up from home... Once m done wif shower myself, hong reached home then we headed to auntie's place n stay there till night... Pics that we took during tat day

ta daaaaaaa enjoy, kawan!!!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh wow! nice cam angie! now i feel like buying one also,urk! =P

nice pix! nice pix! =^_^=