Monday, August 6, 2007

July 16 - My Mom's B'day

I know i know the date was way back like 3weeks ago... busy bah... after my last post on wat's happening on July 15 workload hv been flowing in like i'm so free nothing to do in the office.... there r times tat i even forgotten to take my lunch until i was scolded by dum dum n my beloved husband... now whenever it's lunch time he will call me up to make sure that i will go to eat lol... sweet leh... of coz... even my angel here in office if he still sees me in the office at 130pm he will start to ask me u not going to eat... u want me to help you tapau... bah bah bah back to my post....


I ordered cake from Mum's Bakery & celebrate Mom's bday at Auntie's place... Just as i mention in my previous post, we have 2days grand annual activity at my aunties place so it was just a nice opportunity to celebrate mom's bday there... Once i brought the cake to auntie's place d rest of the relative is asking me for whom the cake... i told them is mom's bday n everyone start to sing bday song one followed by another...

Mom's Bday Cake

Everyone singing bday song of all different version, mandarin, hokkien, english and even malay

Bro Chai present mom a vase of flower lol


Blowing & making wish time!!!

Play time - mom got attack... c cream on her nose!!!

Even Bro Kelvin also got attacked!!!

Mom & Jia

Everyone was having a great time... we joke, we dance till late night... before going back home we worked together to clean up the place... my 2 princess was exhausted... they both slept inside the car on our way back home...

No comments: