Monday, August 27, 2007

Great Weekend!!!!

Why i say it's a nice weekend? coz i managed to have a little gathering wif my frends loh whom i dint see them for quiet sometimes oledi... like sofie n sarad i dint see them for almost 2.5yrs liaw... ed, sandra n siti aminah last saw them is CNY when they went over to my hse... weiwei n yeemei just a 2weeks ago we had lunch together... u must be wondering wow so long dint meet up wif them they not in town? wrong!! they r all in town just tat we r all too busy wif our own life to gather... m 1 of them m busy wif my kids... the rest they still meet up wif each other time to time but me once in a blue moon lah... wait dont be scared that you will be like me if u hv kids... no it's just me myself... i dint wanna go out oso lah wanna be wif the kids after work...
We hv our limteh session at Gripps Cafe... we chat, we eat, we surf, we laugh out loud like wat we always used to when we all working at the same place... yeah we are all our ex col. before now all working in different company... of dis gang, d only one who is still in the same company is my dum dum frend, june... she can be honored wif the award for being loyalty staff working there since 98... we did took pic at the end of the session but it's in sofie's camera not mine hv to wait till she upload the pic then i curi from her....
On Sunday we went to my grandaunt place to see my little baby cousin... xuan has been pestering me for few days oledi saying tat she wanna go to see baby at her great grandaunt's hse... we left home after jia woke up from her nap... after getting both of them ready we all left home at ard 1115am... when we were there baby was crying for her feeding... yeah very loud as usual... she is so cute... then we had lunch at grandaunt's place n stay till 230pm...
Hong came back early last night but we dint go out shopping so malas ni... we just went to my company branch to get the collection n had our supper in ayamku as xuan was requesting for KFC... malas to go far so we just went to the bandar branch ayamku for supper... we headed back home n get the 2 gals to sleep so i could assist hong wif his company documentation... n tat was my weekend... i term it as great as i could spend time wif my crazy frends n my kids...
Today too was a nice day too i had lunch wif my old old kawan back in pr. classes... but after lunch i dont feel good... i feel sick... guess it coz of jia who woke me up so early in the morning requesting for milk n she dint wanna go back to sleep eventhough it's early in the morning... naughty gal right lol...
*** sorry just plain wording only no pic... hope i dint bored u guys...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes indeed, in some moments I can phrase that I approve of with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is still a definitely as you did in the downgrade delivery of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=what is xyzal medicine ?
I noticed the axiom you have in the offing not used. Or you profit by the dark methods of development of the resource. I have a week and do necheg