Saturday, August 18, 2007

Past memories...

It has been ages that i last came in to write... why? just like on my msn settings... reports reports reports, lots of it.... i told myself i hv to put something in else later someone will click on my msn n type why arent u updated ur blog... YES it's u dum dum!!! lol....

Aug 3 - We (Sam, Wei2, June, Martin, myself n my princess Xuan) met up for a little gathering at Pizza Hut gadong inconjunction with bid farewell for Martin who is leaving us again to work cum study in China. Why China? dont know him... he just dont like Brunei i guess lol.... So absent-minded of me, we dint take any pic eventhough i brought my camera along... when i told June tat she said she forgotten too... sigh...

Aug 4 - there is this 3 in 1 events held in Bandar inconjunction with HM's B'day... I had a good view of it coz i'm staying in Hj Ahmad Flat just walk to the roadside can see liaw... below are the pics taken during the road procession. After the road procession, we(me, xuan n hubby) went to the Pasar Ria opposite to Sheraton Hotel to jln jln then we went to the Pasar Malam opposite to our hse for supper n there we see fireworks while eating... Xuan had a great time coz she luvs fireworks... She still remember that she saw all those back in Sibu during CNY... She told her daddy that she wanna play it when she goes back to Sibu lol... yeah she is good in requesting things oledi... always tell us she wants this and that... when we ask her if she got money she said no but mummy or daddy have she said lol... kids!!!!


Above: some of the display (sorry dont know wat it is call in english)

Below: My precioussss!!!

** i actually have upload & created on slide.com but dont know why it's just not working err... it's time to learn photoshop...

Aug 5 - Dinner at Auntie's place inconjunction wif our niece, Emilia Lim 1mth old... Again sadly to say i dint take any pic but we did took family pic coz my cousin hired a professional camera-woman to take our pic... i still have not go to the studio to request for the printout... once i got it will post it here...

Aug 9 - The arrival of our little cousin... The grandchild of my great grandauntie... I went to the hospital wif my mom in the afternoon together wif both my princess... My auntie have not labor yet but then she got tat intensive labor pain tat she requested for epidural... when the contraction came i can see tears in her eye... poor her... she couldnt lie down as per her it's more painful better stand up... she said the feeling is like her something is bang on her lower part n then twisting around... yeah it's the baby showtime... lol... In the late afternoon the baby is born... we went again to the hospital at night to see the baby... she was sleeping tat time n she is so cute... got chubby face... ok no pics next time saja lah...

Aug 12 - We went to our great grandaunt place to visit my baby cousin... n yes she is sleeping there when we went there... Jia keeps on wanting to go to her bed to play wif her little auntie lol (yeah both my princess got to call the baby auntie). We were there from 1130am till 2pm... On our way home, Jia fall asleep n so is Xuan lol....

My 2 princess have grown so fast lah... more n more super duper hyper until mom cant handle them oledi all by herself... Jia have been super cry baby compare to her sis at dis age...

Above & Below: Xuan2
She jst luvs to takes pic always come to me... mommy xuan wanna take picture n yes she is bringing my camera at the same time.....


Below: my 2nd princess, Jia...
"She is getting cutier n cutier each day, arent she?" said Daddy

So long.... more to come next week!!!! Hopefully i can start to post my pic wif the use of PhotoShop n not from slide.com... still got to get the software hopefully tonight or tomorrow...

1 comment:

Effy said...

Martin is leaving again? Wah! He loves studying so much eh! Very inspiring! Hope he'll find what he's looking for in China.