Saturday, March 31, 2007

Holiday....

Today is Brunei's Public Holiday n yes here i'm in the office working... I came as early as 8am coz there will be road block at downtown bandar where i stay coz HIS Majesty with the rest of the Muslim ppl will be having a day walk downtown bandar to mark the day of Maulud Nabi S.A.W... i woke up as early at 6am to get ready all my stuff like my daily routine work feed my little Jia2, pump the extra milk out then shower n then hurry left the house... my cousin sis get my assistance to pick up a staff who is leaving just 2 blocks away from my place as she could not make it coz of road block... i left home when the clock strucks 650am coz i hv inform sis that i will b leaving tat time... dont wanna let the staff wait for too long i hurried myself n walk so damn fast n drive so damn fast coz as per newspaper they will start to block the road at 7am... n guess wat yeah... the staff is late n i hv to wait in the middle of the road for her... good thing there is an end road at the side where i can nicely park my little echo haha... small car is so convenient most of the time... i waited for her for abt 5mins then headed for my breakfast at hua hua restaurant at kiulap before sending her to her work place at GRU camp in Berakas.... after sending her i went directly to office n as usual do my stuff like exporting of files, assisting branches staff complaint n then assisting our customer... it's PH holiday so most of the muslim counterpart are having their off day to mark dis big day too... n right now here in my office i got 4 indian talking on the bench... they r waiting for the time to come so they can make calls... why? coz of the different time zone loh....
bah got to stop now got customer wanna make calls liaw... tata happy long weekend frends....