Thursday, March 15, 2007

Wow!!! Time flies

I didnt realised tat it's already a week after my last post, time really flies so fast... i have been busy wif work as well as taking care of the kids after work tat burns my energy so much... i did not able to cradle my little jia2 last night as i'm so tired after 830pm. She was cradle by her daddy n feeding is also done by him as i got terrible headache tat i feel so dizzy tat's d symbol of going to get sick... i told my husband i could not take it anymore n apologise that i need him to take care of the kids... he was really kind tat he told me just go ahead n rest just leave the kids to me... without hearing wat he gonna continue next i oledi fall asleep... yeah u can know how tired i'm... d next time i wake up was 445am by my husband coz jia2 needs feeding... i breastfeed her while my husband went back to sleep after i check wif him if jia2 had disturb him last night... he told me tat she went back to sleep once he done feeding her just cradle her for a while... i asked him to sleep as he got another 1hr more to sleep before getting ready to work... once done wif feeding jia2 i placed her in between me n my husband on our bed... she did not went to sleep immediately as she look around mumbling her baby language before going back to sleep... i dint know for how long she is playing there coz i fall back to sleep oledi... i know when i woke up to place her back to her cot she's already sleeping... then i woke up at around 730am start wif arranging of the expressed milk by properly putting them to the correct feeding bottle then start pumping before going to shower... while i was shower i heard my elder princess, xuan2 calling grandma informing her tat she's awake... yeah she's cute... then she call me on the bathroom door telling me she has wee wee on the potty n wants me to clean it... yeah she's no longer on pampers when she's sleeping... we just let her have the napkin on just incase she did not wake up for wee wee but she is clever she did not wet it even... she wakes up my mom if she wanna wee wee in the middle of the night... why my mom right? coz she's sleeping in the same room wif my mom... i'm so proud of my xuan2 eventhough compare to my frend's daughter she's oledi late in doing this potty wee wee but she learn very fast... we train her for abt 1week n now she can do it all prefectly... compare to the gal tat my mom is still baby-sit whom is already in Pr. 2 my xuan2 is so clever... coz d gal still on pampers haha yeah we always tease her wanna her to malu n stop on the pampers during nite time.. hope she will learn it fast like my xuan2.
later in the afternoon i will be sending my jia2 to kiarong clinic for her monthly checkup... she's 4mths 1 week old already... yeah time really flies dis proves tat i'm also old oledi haha... i know june will be there thinking i'm d same age as u ok angie when she reads dis sentence of mine... i know we r both d same age but i just feel tat i'm old oledi coz everyday my 2 princess is getting old n learning lots of things... u will feel d same way as i'm when times comes...
bah i got to get back to work oledi... thanks for ur full support.... will continue to write whenever i'm free.... sorry for the usual boring stuff... haha smile always

No comments: